Developing a purpose driven organization takes intentional planning and continued focus to achieve. These are a few of the ways we help our clients ask the “right” questions:
- Assessing business health
- Defining mission, vision, and core values
- Creating covenantal culture
- Developing a clear organizational structure
- Implementing leadership clarity
- Defining relational clarity
- Building business generosity plans
We ask the following questions to help our clients determine their purpose:
- WHY was the company created?
- WHAT are you doing with what you have been given?
- HOW are you building a business bigger than you?
- WHO is being developed to replace you?
Once a business owner has determined the company’s purpose, we have several offerings to assist with increasing the company’s influence, such as:
- Applying principles to improve enterprise value
- Enhancing the corporate culture
- Conducting strategic planning
- Developing healthy leadership teams
- Cultivating a leadership development culture
- Implementing and facilitating corporate governance
We ask the following questions to help our clients enhance their value:
- Are your people THRIVING?
- Are you focusing on IMPACT?
- Are you mitigating RISKS?
The process to effectively sustain the company’s impact beyond the current owners should focus on the financial, social, and spiritual issues associated with the business. For internal transition plans, we can provide the following services:
- Developing collective aspirations for the future
- Preparing financial forecasts to determine the viability of an internal transfer
- Conducting continuity planning
- Preparing and equipping next generation family members (or key leaders)
- Aligning the interests of key stakeholders
- Facilitating the integration of corporate and personal legal documents
For external transition plans, our advice can include:
- Partnership dispute resolution
- Sell-side marketing
- Evaluating and negotiating third party offers and private company investments
- Managing the due diligence process
- Negotiating definitive agreements
- Managing post-closing items
- Integrating corporate cultures
We ask the following questions to help our clients preserve their legacy:
- What happens IF …?
- What happens WHEN …?