Ronald Blue & Co., LLC
CONSUMER PRIVACY NOTICE (Revised March 2015)
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. At Ronald Blue & Co., LLC, protecting your privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to holding the personal information of current and former clients in the strictest confidence. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the type of professional service or services for which you have contracted with us. We use personal information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal financial goals.
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms or from communications between you and your designees and our employees; and
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliate, or others
This personal information we collect and share can include:
- Your name, address, date of birth, and social security number
- Account statements, account numbers and account balances
- Assets, liabilities, and income
- Transactions with us, our affiliate, or others such as custodian(s) of your account(s)
How and why we share your personal information:
All financial companies need to share clients’ personal information to run their everyday business in serving clients. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law. We do not sell your personal information to mail list vendors or solicitors for any purpose. As permitted by law, we may share personal information about you to the following types of third parties in the normal course of business to help us provide services to you:
- Financial services providers such as securities broker-dealers, custodians, and investment management firms
- Non-financial companies such as proxy service firms
- Our affiliated firm, Ronald Blue & Co. CPAs and Consultants, LLP
- Others as authorized or directed by you (for example, your accountant and lawyer)
We limit access of personal information about you to those employees, affiliates, or nonaffiliated third parties who need the information to provide services to you and where permitted or required by law. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.
If you have questions about our privacy policies, please call our Compliance Department at 770-280-6000.