Highlights from show aired January 23, 2021
Mark Elam, Senior Investment Strategist at Ronald Blue Trust, joins Mike to discuss how projected policies of the new administration may affect our economy.
Questions answered include:
- How does the makeup of congress affect the economy?
- Does all of this stimulus money drive inflation up?
- It seems the U.S. Dollar is getting weaker in the global economy. Is that a cause for concern?
- What about investing in things like gold?
- Is there a bubble in the stock market? How does diversification help stabilize a portfolio in a stock bubble?