The Orlando office advisors apply biblical wisdom and technical expertise to help clients make wise financial decisions to experience clarity and confidence and leave a lasting legacy. They serve individuals, families, and businesses across the wealth spectrum and offer services that include:
- Financial, retirement, and estate planning
- Investment management
- Cash flow and budget planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Personal trust and estate settlement services
- Bill paying
- Family Office
- Professional Athlete services
- Business consulting services
- Institutional services
- Retirement plan consulting
The Orlando office is Ronald Blue Trust’s second largest office with combined assets under advisement of over $1.4 billion* and provides services to clients in the Private Wealth, Professional Athlete, and Family Office divisions. In 2018, Zack Fulmer assumed the role of managing director and leads a team of talented advisors who serve clients throughout the Southeast. The Orlando office opened in 1985 as the first regional office and was led by Sr. Partner, Paul Kraus for more than 25 years.
*As of 6/30/21 and subject to change.