The Orlando office advisors apply biblical wisdom and technical expertise to help clients make wise financial decisions to experience clarity and confidence and leave a lasting legacy. They serve individuals, families, and businesses across the wealth spectrum and offer services that include:
- Financial, retirement, and estate planning
- Investment management
- Cash flow and budget planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Personal trust and estate settlement services
- Family Office
- Professional Athlete services
- Business consulting services
- Institutional services
- Retirement plan consulting
The Orlando office is Ronald Blue Trust’s second largest office with combined assets under advisement of over $1.5 billion* and provides services to clients in the Private Wealth, Professional Athlete, and Family Office divisions. In 2018, Zack Fulmer assumed the role of managing director and leads a team of talented advisors who serve clients throughout the Southeast. The Orlando office opened in 1985 as the company’s first regional office.
*As of 12/31/21 and subject to change.