The Ronald Blue Trust Scholarship
Ronald Blue Trust is offering a $2,500 scholarship to three undergraduate students who demonstrate academic achievement and a passion for biblically-based financial advising. One of the scholarships will be awarded to a student attending an accredited Historically Black College and University (HBCU).
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the United States and must have completed at least one semester with an undergraduate graduation date no earlier than May 2025**
- Majoring in Financial Planning, Finance, Accounting, or related field of study
- Maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Actively seeking a career in biblically-based financial advising
Watch this video to learn more about our biblically-based approach to financial planning.
*Relatives of current Ronald Blue Trust employees are not eligible.
**Applicants must have completed a GED or graduated from high school.
Application Window: April 3, 2023 – October 20, 2023.
Please note that we are utilizing our online job application system, Paylocity to collect scholarship applications. Please use one of the links below to apply.
Please click the Apply button to provide us with your contact information. In the “Upload Additional Files” section of the application, please upload the following attachments:
- Your resume
- A copy of your current academic transcript
- An essay answering the following questions (max. 750 words):
- What factors or experiences have led you to pursue a career as a financial advisor?
- In addition to your academic coursework, how have you demonstrated a commitment to furthering your education and experience in the field of financial advising (clubs, volunteering, mentoring, etc.)?
- Ronald Blue Trust’s mission is to help Christians become financially free to assist in fulfilling the Great Commission (1 Timothy 6:17-19). Our business accomplishes this through integrating biblical principles into financial advice. What benefits do you see in integrating biblical principles into financial advice?
If you have any questions or encounter any technical issues, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your submission!
Applications must have been received by 11:59:59 P.M. EST on October 20, 2023. By participating, each participant agrees to abide by the decisions of Ronald Blue Trust, which shall be final and binding in all respects to the scholarship. Entries must be submitted by the eligible student. Winners will be notified in early December 2023.