Written by Brian Shepler, President and Executive Vice President
We’re excited to introduce a newly redesigned ronblue.com that we believe will better help support our clients on their financial journeys as well as our company vision, as laid out in 1 Timothy 6:17-19,
“Instruct those who are rich in the present age not to be conceited and not to put their hope in the uncertainty of wealth, but in God, who richly provides all things for us to enjoy. Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, and to be generous and ready to share, treasuring up for themselves a firm foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.”
The new ronblue.com is a revitalized reflection of our company values and the services we provide for our clients and the faith-based community. The new site offers the opportunity to showcase what makes Ronald Blue Trust truly different from other wealth management and trust services firms.
For example, it’s important for our clients and potential clients to know that we are:
- The only Christian principles-based trust company that serves all 50 U.S. states. Our ability to serve as a philosophically aligned trustee allows clients to be confident that their stewardship objectives will carry on through future generations.
- A regulated fiduciary advisor.* This means that we are always required to do what is in our clients’ best interests financially, and we submit ourselves to regular audits at the highest levels to prove it.
- Fee-only.* We accept no commissions on products or strategies we recommend. This means that we’ll never push products on you, and you can count on our advice to be objective.
- Committed to accountability. We help keep our clients on track and hold them accountable for the objectives they’ve set for achieving their personal financial and generosity goals. In addition, every Ronald Blue Trust advisor has his or her own financial advisor to help hold each of us accountable to be practicing the biblical stewardship principles that inform the counsel we provide to clients.
- Sensitive to clients’ unique service needs. Our distinct divisions are focused on meeting the unique needs of each client, from professional athletes to private business owners, multi-generational families with family office needs and individuals/families with various levels of financial complexity.
- A provider of comprehensive financial planning and advice that touches all aspects of clients’ lives. We believe that there are no independent financial decisions; therefore, every decision has a ripple effect on other decisions in your life. Your Ronald Blue Trust financial plan connects all aspects of your life so that everything works together.
What you can expect from the new website:
We think you’ll love the updated look and more intuitive navigation. The design of our new website reflects the look and feel of the quarterly newsletters and investment reports that our clients have come to know and love. It also focuses even more on our diverse clients, their families, and the goals we are helping them achieve in their financial lives. Don’t miss the numerous client comments reflected throughout the site, highlighting their personal experience as a Ronald Blue Trust client.
Beyond just refreshing the look of the site and highlighting our diversity of services, staff, and clients; we wanted it to be easier to use and offer more functionality. You’ll see that the first menu item is all about “You,” and we hope that those we serve, now and in the future, will be able to easily identify themselves and the issues which we can help them navigate. Our goal is to connect you with the right team members quickly and easily from any page. A new search function allows clients to find content on specific topics of interest, and our new Generosity page supports our ability to incorporate philanthropic strategies into clients’ financial plans.
In addition, we want visitors to be able to connect more directly with our amazing advisors, who are the heartbeat of our company. Our new advisor search functionality helps you discover the advisor team nearest to you, no matter where you are located. Just click “Find an Advisor” from any page of the site to get connected.
Lastly, we improved the site’s performance by upgrading our site technology and servers to provide a much faster, smoother, and more modern browsing experience.
From the first visit, we want users to feel confident about reaching out to an advisor, implementing their first financial plan, and experiencing increased joy and confidence as stewards. In short, the new ronblue.com is all about connection, moving you forward on your financial journey, and helping you find an inspiring new vision for your financial life using biblical principles.
Launch Contest: We are giving away prizes to celebrate the launch of the new website. Check your email for the rules of the contest. If you did not receive an email about today’s blog and prizes, please sign up for our Insight blog updates on the Library page, then check your email for details on how to participate in the giveaway.
*Look out for a future blog article where we will go into more detail on what it means to be a fiduciary advisor as well as the meaning of fee only.
Scripture quotations taken from the (NASB®) New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission. All rights reserved. www.lockman.org